TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alphabet Game

Go down 
+9
TyfunerX
Pagenzero
Ammuine
tehbone
Lucario_ftw
Asthanius
Cornzone4
ShinnHikari
NeoRider247
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Alphabet Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:34 am

Sup? Misha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
jakE

jakE

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 am

Truffle shuffle anyone?
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Unanimous vote for truffle shuffle? Kappa
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Vagina, plz
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Whose?
Back to top Go down
Nineandone

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Xena, Warrior Princess's vagina of course. Kappa
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Your suggestion seems wonderful Kappa
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 am

Zoo, we need to go to one.
Back to top Go down
Nineandone

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:00 pm

A zoo? This place already is one! :iloveit
Back to top Go down
ShinnHikari

ShinnHikari

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm

But I actually think this is quite a nice place
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/shinnhikari
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Could you get me a drink, Shinn? Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:32 am

Dude, I already got you one!
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 am

Everything in the world won't satisfy his desires Kappa
Back to top Go down
AwesomeBrand

AwesomeBrand

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Fuck this forum, it's pretty dead. Go to www.Ariablarg.tv's forums instead.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeBrand

AwesomeBrand

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

God this shit brings back memories. :iloveit Hell, seeing all these topics that haven't even been posted in for over a year is strange and nostalgic. Sad It sort of reminds me of that feeling I got when I walked with a friend of mine to my old school's playground during a time where there was noone there. Just in this year alone though, Twitch has changed alot. Kooky feeling. Lazy people got their own faces. Sleep Many people who've posted here in the past have either gone missing or have started up their own casts.

Nobody is probably going to read this though, unless maybe I link it on one of the newer forums. Kappa Oh, I don't even know why I am doing this. People probably don't even remember their passwords anymore. scratch Queen of Twitch TV (according to one angry dude anyway) Aria dragged everyone away, and back then I pushed everyone along with her. Really though, she's become such a great success. Strange remembering back when she was siteless, partnerless, nearly nameless.

Tetrisqueen once brought attention back to this place for nostalgic purposes, which brought about my failed troll-attempt to revive it, but she's busy with her K-pop and probably other important stuff. Used to be the ruler of the forum post count, Ammuine, but I don't even see you much on www.ariablarg.tv , if ever. Vanished, did you? No Where have many of you gone? Xylophones are kinda cool. Y do I even type here when likely noone will read it? Zany things have happened, people have moved on, some stayed, we've meet new people.

Alot of strange things have happened within this span of a little over a year. B-boy Angelo was crippled and had to leave the loving community behind. Carnage is now a big wig staff member on Twitch. Denizens of the JustinTV gaming community have been segregated from from the rest as a part of "TwitchTV". Even so, the community doesn't really get smaller, it just gets bigger and bigger....

Fuck, we're right back to where we started. Gah, well kind of. I am, more like. Just a few steps further than before, is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alphabet Game   Alphabet Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alphabet Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3