TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StealthKnight's Game Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

StealthKnight's Game Story Empty
PostSubject: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm

StealthKnight's Game Story ABVckXNj3S4DXydXkLoTakuKG-vZHRj47Yq9DNW9wFA?feat=directlinkhttp://www.twitch.tv/stealthknight

I broadcast almost everyday. I play a variety of games from old to new, popular to unpopular, and even games you have never heard of. I try my best to be welcoming, friendly, and funny as possible. I always like people to talk even if it's the smallest things. Currently, I'm playing a lot of PC games as I don't have an controller for other types of games.

I do cast around 12 pm -4pm est and 6-10pm est.

Last edited by StealthKnight on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 am

Stealth I never see you casting, and I know I have you followed D:
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 am

He streams every so often. I'm following, but he streams during the times that I'm generally out of the house and can't watch.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:35 am

Hmm Stealth what times do you usually cast at? So then I can catch your casts.
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 am

I can usually make it to Stealth's casts... and then my internet goes off right 5 minutes after I enter D:
I cant wait for my internet to be fixed >.>
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Internet being broken is complete balls, when mine was being all slow a little while ago and causing random disconnects I couldnt do a damn thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Yeah, mines is happening cause a wire outside is broken, so it shuts off at night. It might take a while to get it fixed T__T
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Dude that sucks, I would be calling the internet company every damn day.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 pm

I love stealths casts though sometimes I can never see to catch him when he's on Misha D:
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

I don't have a set scheduled unfortunately as it's when I feel like. I haven't streamed all week due to the jtv lag problems and tonight I had problems with XSplit. I do cast around 12 pm -4pm est and 6-10pm est.

I fixed the XSplit problems my installing an older version. I might try tomorrow as a practice before my casting on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 am

I will try to show up man, I hope I can catch you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:15 am

And do you have a marathon planned or something sunday?
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 am

After Saturday, I'm completely free for the most part. I've been extremely busy planning a huge service event for the past couple weeks. I'll be more than happy to watch anything you do on Sunday, even if it is tests.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 am

Yay for sunday, everyone Meet at Stealths channel Kappa
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:11 pm

My game for this marathon should work wonderfully. It is so epic that Xsplit's capturing ability struggled with it until I tamed it. I hope I do well this marathon and keep the viewers watching and donating.

I have a slot this Sunday from 12-4pm, Tuesday from 1-4pm, and Sunday from 7-11pm
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 pm

So I'm assuming the first Sunday time is on the 7th and the second Sunday time is the 14th?
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:56 pm

yes ammuine
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 pm

I got a new plan for broadcasting. Mostly for myself but I plan to cast 1 hour of adventure games then the rest of the time with a fast paced game. I got allot of adventure games to play but they would be boring 3-4 casts unless I had Skype parties.

For now, I will rotate between the Longest Journey and Aconcagua for an hour then Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Summoner for the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StealthKnight's Game Story   StealthKnight's Game Story Empty

Back to top Go down

StealthKnight's Game Story
Page 1 of 1