TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Video Game Villain?

Go down 
+4
NeoRider247
AwesomeBrand
Ammuine
Pagenzero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pagenzero

Favorite Video Game Villain? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:31 am

Mine is Kefka from FF6, there is no more and evil man in a game.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm

One of my favorites is The Illusive Man from Mass Effect 2. I have other favorites, but this one came to mind first.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeBrand

AwesomeBrand

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Favorite Video Game Villain? Golbez

Golbez, simply because he has the best theme.
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:55 pm

AwesomeBrand wrote:
Favorite Video Game Villain? Golbez

Golbez, simply because he has the best theme.

^ This. Golbez is amazing and is my favorite villain from the Final Fantasy franchise and one of my favorites overall. Although my overall favorite video game villain would probably have to be...

Favorite Video Game Villain? Hazama_edit_by_hazamajackson-d39s4fc

Hazama ((Also known as Terumi Yuuki)) from BlazBlue. Amazing villain, and quite possibly the king of trolls now having earned almost legendary status. A ghost in the shell that possesses an insane mind he won't go down even after being beaten to a literal bloody pulp by the main hero of BlazBlue. He has the ability to mind fuck you to death with his Snake Chains, and his themes (he possesses three different themes) are all badass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
BeefyKnight

BeefyKnight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Ganondorf, mine has to be Ganondorf.
Favorite Video Game Villain? Ganondorf_%28Twilight_Princess%29
Back to top Go down
ShinnHikari

ShinnHikari

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 pm

I'd have to say my favorites would be a tie between Kefka and Giygas, third place being
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/shinnhikari
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm

I actually thought of another huge favorite villain of mine after I was replaying the games in which he comes from:

Favorite Video Game Villain? Oni3Guildenstern1

The Genma Scientist Guildenstern, from the Onimusha series. Appearing in the first and third games, as well as the spin-offs "Blade Warriors" and "Tactics" and even gaining mentions in the second Onimusha game, as well as the fourth one. Guildenstern is the demonic scientist whom is responsible for the creation of many of the enemies and some of the bosses that you have to fight over the course of the franchise. To be honest after playing the third game I miss this guy, since his "successor", The Genma Scientist Rosencrantz doesn't live up to what Guildenstern had.

I should mention too, Guildenstern had an amazing theme and boss theme in the third Onimusha game as well. Kappa
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
anythingmasterz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 pm

My favorite is Mad King Ashnard from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, 1. he has a pretty BA theme, 2. he's the most insane villian in the history of villains, 3. he RIDES A DRAGON
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Kun Lan from Killer7. He's got dat laugh and a sparkly hand.

Favorite Video Game Villain? Kunlan10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Villain?   Favorite Video Game Villain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video Game Villain?
Page 1 of 1