TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....

Go down 
+2
tehbone
tetrisqueen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tehbone

tehbone

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 am

haha glad I could be usefull for once :iloveit
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 am

Any more weird dreams you feel like telling me?
I have about a bazillion more, but I'd prefer to listen and potentially LAUGH at them than to tell my own ahaha.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:11 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Any more weird dreams you feel like telling me?
I have about a bazillion more, but I'd prefer to listen and potentially LAUGH at them than to tell my own ahaha.
well Im trying to remember some at the moment so when they come to mind i'll be sure to tell you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:27 am

Well, I have many stowed away in my memory.
I'd be happy to share more, if you'd like.

*clears throat*
Sooooo,
there was the one where I had a band, called Cloud of the Modern, and we opened up for The Clash At Demonhead.

The one where I went to a pool party and once I dove into the water, I magically showed up in Atlantis.

The one where it was raining, and the only umbrella I had was the one from the 1951 version of Alice in Wonderland, and it ate my face.

The one where I was Zelda and Link and I were making out while Ganandorf and various Re-Deads were watching.
etc.

Now I wouldn't mind that last one if everyone wan't watching.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 am

lol I would love to hear the zelda one Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 am

I don't know if I can talk about it or if it's to riske for this forum ahaha. I might get kicked off. I always have weird dreams that involve the guys that I like ahaha. Or meeting YouTubers. Or both. Troll Face
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
I don't know if I can talk about it or if it's to riske for this forum ahaha. I might get kicked off. I always have weird dreams that involve the guys that I like ahaha. Or meeting YouTubers. Or both. Troll Face
you can always pm it to me Troll Face
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 am

You really wanna know that bad?
It's really not that great ahaha.
Link is pretty much my biggest video game crush.
Kappa
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
You really wanna know that bad?
It's really not that great ahaha.
Link is pretty much my biggest video game crush.
Kappa
I wouldnt mind hearing it Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 am

Ahwww looks like you're SOL. I'm not telling. Unless I can get this fountain you've been promising Kappa
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 am

My dreams are nonexistent. I guess I don't aspire to anything? Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 am

Ammuine wrote:
My dreams are nonexistent. I guess I don't aspire to anything? Kappa

Well, that's not true ahaha. Psychologically, a person has about 8 dreams a night but only remembers about 1 or 2. Maybe your brain just remembers the ones with nothing. I know I've had a few of those ahaha. Just a blank white space....
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 am

I don't remember last nights dream but I remember the day be-fore's. I was running down a hill be chased by people trying to cut off my legs with saws. I kept running and jumping to avoid getting hurt. I then run to the front of my house and see the hallway door partially open. I then see my mom and became mad that my cat could have ran off. I turns out I have 5 cats. Two of them looking at me on the couch and two in the floor of the living room.

I then my find self going up stairs and heading to the bathroom but someone is trying to beat me to it. I decide to be polite and let them use it but a baby dash crawls towards my room and I can't pull her back and get her out of my room. I'm basically wrestling to restrain a baby from wondering my room. I latter find my self to be angry and storm down stairs to see a kid digging through my video game stuff. He looks at me with a devilishly evil look like he is enjoying my torment and I storm after him wanting to beat the crap out of him. I end up in the dinning room to see my family and Aria eating food and I was not invited. I become extremely mad and upset. Feeling neglected like no one cares. I also start to feel embarrassed and ashamed that I was raging in front of aria who looked confused and bewildered. And that was it as I woke up and found out i slept until 4pm.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 am

StealthKnight wrote:
I don't remember last nights dream but I remember the day be-fore's. I was running down a hill be chased by people trying to cut off my legs with saws. I kept running and jumping to avoid getting hurt. I then run to the front of my house and see the hallway door partially open. I then see my mom and became mad that my cat could have ran off. I turns out I have 5 cats. Two of them looking at me on the couch and two in the floor of the living room.

I then my find self going up stairs and heading to the bathroom but someone is trying to beat me to it. I decide to be polite and let them use it but a baby dash crawls towards my room and I can't pull her back and get her out of my room. I'm basically wrestling to restrain a baby from wondering my room. I latter find my self to be angry and storm down stairs to see a kid digging through my video game stuff. He looks at me with a devilishly evil look like he is enjoying my torment and I storm after him wanting to beat the crap out of him. I end up in the dinning room to see my family and Aria eating food and I was not invited. I become extremely mad and upset. Feeling neglected like no one cares. I also start to feel embarrassed and ashamed that I was raging in front of aria who looked confused and bewildered. And that was it as I woke up and found out i slept until 4pm.

THAT IS BRILLIANT! So. Much. Random-ness. My favorite was the kid who was rummaging through your video games with his cocky look. I was laughing so hard XD
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Ahwww looks like you're SOL. I'm not telling. Unless I can get this fountain you've been promising Kappa
coughstorytimecough Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:42 am

tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:

coughfountainfirstcough
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:

coughfountainfirstcough
coughnomoniescough Misha
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 am

tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:

coughfountainfirstcough
coughnomoniescough Misha

coughyoucan'talwaysusethatexcusecough
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:

coughfountainfirstcough
coughnomoniescough Misha

coughyoucan'talwaysusethatexcusecough
coughshowmethisfountaincough
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:56 am

Okay, I'm done with the coughing.
Here's your damn Zelda dream:

You know that part in Ocarina of Time where Sheik is revealed to be Zelda but then Ganondorf comes and puts her in a pink crystal thing?
Yeah, well it was that part but then Link had magically broken through that crystal thing with Biggoron's Sword and he was like "Baby, the power of our love can break through any magic." He then tango-dipped me and uhhhh.... let's say he "kissed" me. Then Ganondorf was like "Ohh, this is hot." and summoned all Re-Deads to the Temple of Time to watch us. Then Saria, Princess Ruto, AND surprisingly Navi got all jealous and like came at me with Bomb Flowers. Then I woke up. Then end.
And you can buy any kind of basic fountain at any home improvment type place. IE: Lowes, Home Depot, Ace.....
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Okay, I'm done with the coughing.
Here's your damn Zelda dream:

You know that part in Ocarina of Time where Sheik is revealed to be Zelda but then Ganondorf comes and puts her in a pink crystal thing?
Yeah, well it was that part but then Link had magically broken through that crystal thing with Biggoron's Sword and he was like "Baby, the power of our love can break through any magic." He then tango-dipped me and uhhhh.... let's say he "kissed" me. Then Ganondorf was like "Ohh, this is hot." and summoned all Re-Deads to the Temple of Time to watch us. Then Saria, Princess Ruto, AND surprisingly Navi got all jealous and like came at me with Bomb Flowers. Then I woke up. Then end.
And you can buy any kind of basic fountain at any home improvment type place. IE: Lowes, Home Depot, Ace.....
oh my that sounds rather "hawt" Kappa *goes to look into the fountains* Misha
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:06 am

Ahaha BUT IT WAS ONLY A DREAM!

And I found it disturbing and cheesy. And a little violent. I would not like to be killed by one of my favorite characters ahaha. That being Saria. I couldn't care less about Princess Ruto. ESPECIALLY NAVI. I'd like to give her something to "HEY LISTEN!" about....
if that made any sense at all.... Kappa
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Ahaha BUT IT WAS ONLY A DREAM!

And I found it disturbing and cheesy. And a little violent. I would not like to be killed by one of my favorite characters ahaha. That being Saria. I couldn't care less about Princess Ruto. ESPECIALLY NAVI. I'd like to give her something to "HEY LISTEN!" about....
if that made any sense at all.... Kappa
I understood all of it Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 am

Good good.

But I rarely have dreams of that sort. They're mostly innocent.
But those rare few dreams that just....
I don't even.....
Ahaha where do they come from?!
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Good good.

But I rarely have dreams of that sort. They're mostly innocent.
But those rare few dreams that just....
I don't even.....
Ahaha where do they come from?!
the magical land of tetris of course Troll Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: Bonus Features :: Subspace Highway-
Jump to: