TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....

Go down 
+2
tehbone
tetrisqueen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... Empty
PostSubject: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am

...... but oddly, some of them are really awesome.
At least, for me.
Why just last night, I dreamt that I went grocery shopping with random kids, just talking about famous YouTubers.......
WHILE ROLLERBLADING.
I suck on roller blades.
I would like to know if any other people have weirdly awesome dreams in the summer (or any other time) of if I should just check into an insane asylum as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 am

I had a dream today that I was a pokemon trainer ice skating down a ice mountain trying to catch this snowflake pokemon it looked like this Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... 615Cryogonal yes thats a real pokemon Kappa I never caught it though Kappa

Also I had a dream that I watched a movie with a girl who wore fishnets as a shirt I dont remember what happened when I woke up though Kappa

I am a strange dreamer :iloveit
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 am

Whoah man. Ahaha that's kinda weird too. But you know people actually sell fishnet shirts? Yeah, they're kinda for skanks ahaha. But maybe we're BOTH just weird dreamers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 am

lol yea im just a werid dreamer Troll Face
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:11 am

But no weird dream can ever compete with my dream that started with a ringtone....

I was in this mall. Not a mall that I was familiar with, either. And then my phone went off while I was at the vending machine. My ringtone was this video from this YouTuber and then some random kid comes up to me, starts quoting it with me. Normal right? Well then, he rips off his face (YEP) and reveals that HE is the YouTuber that made that very video that was my ringtone. He then proposed to me and we got married in that mall. Somehow, my whole family JUST SO HAPPENED to be at that same mall (be in mind that this is 30+ people, all COINCIDENTALLY at this mall) so my wedding presents consisted of Starbucks caramel, an Urban Outfitters gift card for $50, tokens for the arcade, and various other mall crap. It was very weird but oddly awesome because I'd be so starstruck as to even TALK to this guy, let alone MARRY him ahaha.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 am

thats a crazy and weird dream well atleast there wasnt in any sexing Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:17 am

LOL!
But there have been a few of those.
Back in the days that I'm SO not proud to talk about.
With a certain pop musical group of brothers in a steamy gym locker room.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
LOL!
But there have been a few of those.
Back in the days that I'm SO not proud to talk about.
With a certain pop musical group of brothers in a steamy gym locker room.
I for one would love to hear this Misha
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 am

Tell you what....
I'm gonna say TWO words and you tell me if you're still interested in this dream.
And you have to pinky swear you WON'T judge me. Ahaha, that was the past and I've moved onto better genres of music.
Mmmmkay, deal?
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Tell you what....
I'm gonna say TWO words and you tell me if you're still interested in this dream.
And you have to pinky swear you WON'T judge me. Ahaha, that was the past and I've moved onto better genres of music.
Mmmmkay, deal?
mmmmm kay deal Misha
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 am

*long gasp*
Jonas Brothers
*covers face in embarrassment of an obsession that was over 2 years ago*

I know, I know. WHY?!
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
*long gasp*
Jonas Brothers

I know, I know. WHY?!
thats no so bad you have nothing to be ashamed of XD
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 am

tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
*long gasp*
Jonas Brothers

I know, I know. WHY?!

No I have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of! That was the most wasted 3 years of my life. Yes, 2005-2008. Those were the years that my heart belonged to Nick Jonas. I had 50+ Jonas posters in my room, collected all the teeny-bopper magazines, and spend milds about of cash for various merchandise and concert tickets. And on a sidenote, I only tell this embarrassing story to my friends. WELCOME TO MY GROUP OF FRIENDS. FEEL LUCKY, BITCH. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
tehbone wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
*long gasp*
Jonas Brothers

I know, I know. WHY?!

No I have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of! That was the most wasted 3 years of my life. Yes, 2005-2008. Those were the years that my heart belonged to Nick Jonas. I had 50+ Jonas posters in my room, collected all the teeny-bopper magazines, and spend milds about of cash for various merchandise and concert tickets. And on a sidenote, I only tell this embarrassing story to my friends. WELCOME TO MY GROUP OF FRIENDS. FEEL LUCKY, BITCH. Very Happy
I am indeed luckyto be part of your group of friends lol im sure alot of girls did that back then Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 am

Sad thing?
I have retaliations of this obsession about once a year.
Full on belting out their music while showering.
Normally, I listen to BETTER things. But that ONE time, something comes over me. Like 12-15 year old tetrisqueen comes out and is like "HEY NO! You don't want Cults, Best Coast, Wavves, YACHT, Phantogram, or Toro Y Moi [<----- my NORMAL shower music]. You want Jonas Brothers!"
And I give in.
WHATTALOSER : (
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Sad thing?
I have retaliations of this obsession about once a year.
Full on belting out their music while showering.
Normally, I listen to BETTER things. But that ONE time, something comes over me. Like 12-15 year old tetrisqueen comes out and is like "HEY NO! You don't want Cults, Best Coast, Wavves, YACHT, Phantogram, or Toro Y Moi [<----- my NORMAL shower music]. You want Jonas Brothers!"
And I give in.
WHATTALOSER : (
well it was just a one time thing lol *pats tetris on the back* there there its gonna be ok as tehbone is here and everything is fine Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 am

Ahaha well, that's nice to know.
At least I moved on, right?
I mean, at least I'm not still like...
"OMG NICK JONAS IZ TTLY MI HUBBY! LOLOL HERP A DERP HERP A DERP!"
Now I'm like...
"I'm gonna get with *insert British YouTubers name here*"
Troll Face
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Ahaha well, that's nice to know.
At least I moved on, right?
I mean, at least I'm not still like...
"OMG NICK JONAS IZ TTLY MI HUBBY! LOLOL HERP A DERP HERP A DERP!"
Now I'm like...
"I'm gonna get with *insert British YouTubers name here*"
Troll Face
yes you moved on its all good now Misha
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 am

Except everyone from the forum can read this.
Ohhh what did I get myself into?
Ahaha ohh well, might as get it out now.

Sooo anyway, back to the topic of this post...
Have any other weird dreams you feel like sharing?
I'd be more than happy to hear the weird dreams that the crazy mind of tehbone seem to come up with.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
Except everyone from the forum can read this.
Ohhh what did I get myself into?
Ahaha ohh well, might as get it out now.

Sooo anyway, back to the topic of this post...
Have any other weird dreams you feel like sharing?
I'd be more than happy to hear the weird dreams that the crazy mind of tehbone seem to come up with.
I actually have another crazy dream I could tell you about Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 am

Please do so.
I'll be listening-er, reading- intently Kappa
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:27 am

if you insist....
One time I had a dream that I was trapped in a elevator with a girl I liked and the music that played in the elevator was carmelldansen. Well we both danced and "stripped" but when she took off her pants there was a bulge>_> so yea she started jumpin up and down and (it) popped out and she said what do you think? And then I woke up Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:32 am

tehbone wrote:
if you insist....
One time I had a dream that I was trapped in a elevator with a girl I liked and the music that played in the elevator was carmelldansen. Well we both danced and "stripped" but when she took off her pants there was a bulge>_> so yea she started jumpin up and down and (it) popped out and she said what do you think? And then I woke up Kappa

*tries to contain laughter as much as possible, seeing as it's 1:30 in the morning and I don't want to wake anyone*
OHHHH MYYYYY.....
^
This is....
This is....
This is....
WHAT?
This is FUNNY! Re-Re-ead
10 points if you guess that reference:D
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:41 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
tehbone wrote:
if you insist....

*tries to contain laughter as much as possible, seeing as it's 1:30 in the morning and I don't want to wake anyone*
OHHHH MYYYYY.....
^
This is....
This is....
This is....
WHAT?
This is FUNNY! Re-Re-ead
10 points if you guess that reference:D
I for one am glad to have you laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:47 am

Ohhh honey, I was doing much more than laughing.
I was straight up ROFL-ING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: Bonus Features :: Subspace Highway-
Jump to: