TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....

Go down 
+2
tehbone
tetrisqueen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 am

StealthKnight wrote:
I had a duller dream last night. The kid from the first dream I mentioned sat in the living room confessing to someone his bad deeds. I was trying to understand and get the truth from hi. Then I warp to school where I calmly sit down for math despite realizing I hadn't done it. I just calm down and say whatever. At this point I realize I'm dreaming and wake up.

I quite enjoy reading about your dreams XD
At least there was no anger and storming off involved ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 am

tetrisqueen wrote:
StealthKnight wrote:
I had a duller dream last night. The kid from the first dream I mentioned sat in the living room confessing to someone his bad deeds. I was trying to understand and get the truth from hi. Then I warp to school where I calmly sit down for math despite realizing I hadn't done it. I just calm down and say whatever. At this point I realize I'm dreaming and wake up.

At least you guys can remember your dreams ;_;
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 am

Ammuine wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
StealthKnight wrote:

Ahwwww, it's okay Very Happy
You have tetrisqueen here to comfort you.
*pats Ammuine on the back*
It'll be alright
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

tetrisqueen wrote:
Ammuine wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
StealthKnight wrote:

It'll be alright

Keep doing that and it will be more than alright Kappa
Back to top Go down
tetrisqueen

tetrisqueen

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 am

Ammuine wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
Ammuine wrote:
tetrisqueen wrote:
StealthKnight wrote:

It'll be alright

Keep doing that and it will be more than alright Kappa

XD Ahahahaha!
*keeps patting Ammuine*
How d'ya feel NOW? XD
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Well, I feel... toasty Misha
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Had one of those bad dreams last night were people started to torment me. I was about to give up saying I should drop out of school and die because other wanted that. However, it ended up different as it a realization hit me and I started calling out their action and behavior out loud. I managed to make them nervous and desperate. Then it ended. Cool

Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....   Summer induces loads of unusual dreams..... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer induces loads of unusual dreams.....
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: Bonus Features :: Subspace Highway-
Jump to: