TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Console

Go down 
+9
TyfunerX
Maebashi23
tehbone
Pagenzero
ShinnHikari
NeoRider247
StealthKnight
Ammuine
Cornzone4
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Thought I'd go ahead and make this thread, just post what your favorite console is, and what games you like from that console.

Mines is the SNES, it was freaking amazing <3
Best games on it for me are, Super Mario World 1 & 2, Zelda: LttP, Super Metroid, Shaq Fu, Chrono TRIGGER (Not Cross Kappa ) Final Fantasy 4 & 6, Star Fox, Super Punch Out, Shaq Fu, F-Zero, and Shaq Fu. They are all awesome <3
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Right now, I play my 360 all the time. I have the 360, PS3, and the Wii.

However, I grew up with Nintendo consoles, so my favorite console is the Gamecube. To me, it seems super underrated, but there were so many great games for it. That was also when Nintendo fixed their controller from the crap N64 controller.
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Ammuine wrote:
Right now, I play my 360 all the time. I have the 360, PS3, and the Wii.

However, I grew up with Nintendo consoles, so my favorite console is the Gamecube. To me, it seems super underrated, but there were so many great games for it. That was also when Nintendo fixed their controller from the crap N64 controller.

I love the N64, but yeah that controller was pretty screwed up xD
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm

I would say the SNES, the PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, and the Wii. Despite what people may say their are plenty of original and unique games on the Wii. They are just under appreciated. While the Dreamcast didn't have many games, Many of them were unique and different.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 pm

I agree. I liked the Wii for what it is, it's just that my style of gaming is more so on PS3 and 360. I played several great games on the Wii, though. Twilight Princess was fantastic, imo.
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 pm

My favorite console is probably the Playstation 2. I would say either that or the Nintendo 64. Those two consoles were the one I have spent the most time in my life playing, just so many good games and nostalgic classics on both consoles. Although I think my love for the Playstation 2 overshadows my love for the Nintendo 64.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
ShinnHikari

ShinnHikari

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 pm

MY favorite console is DEFINITELY the PS2 Favorite Console 07

Great processing power, long life span, and lots of third party support definitely made it one of the best consoles of it's generation, its just too bad that its rising popularity caused the Dreamcast to fail Favorite Console 88
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/shinnhikari
Pagenzero

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 am

My Favorite Console of All Time is the SNES, that thing is the king of RPGS and just all out amazing games, currently though I am loving my ps3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 am

mines is probably the gamecube even though most of the time I played super smash bros melee on it all the time Kappa
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 am

Well Bone that is fine, Gamecube was amazing and so is SSBM
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 am

tehbone wrote:
mines is probably the gamecube even though most of the time I played super smash bros melee on it all the time Kappa

I used to play in SSBM tournaments. That was the one thing I could do with my brother since he was insane at it Kappa
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 am

Hahahaha, SSBM tournaments were the best, everyone there were always the nicest people.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 am

Yeah, it's true. I held a bi-weekly at my house once. It was pretty intense.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 am

I wish stuff like that still went now days when people do a video game thing its all about CoD or Halo, it sucks pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 am

Which is why the old consoles are funner in most cases. It's like back when Warcraft and Starcraft games had LAN. LAN parties were legit and I held them with my friends all the time.
Back to top Go down
Maebashi23

Maebashi23

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:03 am

PC, Play Station 1 and Gameboy Advance.
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:28 am

I was always eliminated in the first round of SSBM tournys, never made it to round 2 T__T
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 am

You wavedash, bro? Kappa
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 am

I always just hid by the corner while the other people fought Kappa
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 am

Which is why your Gamecube experience wasn't as full as mine Kappa
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 am

I did whatever I could to win... wonder why I never won o.O
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 am

I played my brother a lot, which is why I got so good. He was legit at the game. He would travel hours out of town to go to a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:07 am

Ammuine wrote:
I played my brother a lot, which is why I got so good. He was legit at the game. He would travel hours out of town to go to a tournament.

I used to play with my friend and his 5 year old brother.
....his 5 year old brother pwned both of us D:
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:12 am

Cornzone4 wrote:
Ammuine wrote:

usuck, bro. Troll Face
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 am

Ammuine wrote:
Cornzone4 wrote:
Ammuine wrote:

usuck, bro. Troll Face

No, the 5 year old was just MLG Troll Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Console Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console   Favorite Console Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Console
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next