TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlenMcDohl

Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research. Empty
PostSubject: Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research.   Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Hey gang, I know its kinda short notice, but My friends and I at Bonus Stage Marathons have been planning a Zelda marathon for the last three months. It will be held this weekend, August 11th thru the 14th. I do believe we will be the FIRST marathon group to play and BEAT every Zelda game including the Phillips CD-i games.

Here's a link to our website:

www.bonusstagemarathons.blogspot.com

We are also on JTV / TwitchTV. Please come check us out.
Back to top Go down
Noka
Admin
Admin
Noka

Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research.   Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Ooh that'll be cool! First time I'll ever see CD-i games being casted on TTV and such. I'll be sure to stop by~
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research.   Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Yayyyy, Zelda! I'll definitely have to watch if I have the time. I'm sorry I won't be able to donate because I've already donated a bit to the G4AC marathon and I'm kinda low of money right now.

Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
AlenMcDohl

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research.   Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 pm

We would love to have anyone tune in, we are hoping for this to be our biggest event yet. So please tell your friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research.   Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonus Stage Marathons presents Legend of Zelda Marathon for Liver Disease Research.
Page 1 of 1