TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S666Damo

Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved. Empty
PostSubject: Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved.   Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

So, I recently watched a team of big broadcasters on Twitch TV work together to do a week long barely any stops broadcast and I have been meaning to do a thing like that for a long time so here it is. I'm going to do a 12 hour more or less non stop stream on games on the PC and I am aiming to raise a thousand dollars for Make a Wish.

So, what am I posting this for? To be trolled? To troll? No. It's for the kids, make a wish foundation to be exact.

What I want to do is do a small pre event a couple days before the main thing broadcast to get word of mouth going about it. The channel is:

http://www.twitch.tv/s666damo

Also I am taking requests on any games I can get my hands on and don't ruin the cast.

All donations will go to Make a Wish.

I will do this on Saturday from One in the afternoon to One in the night GMT - 0 and the pre-event cast on Thursday.

Big thanks to Llyod for the new banner and background which i loved.

Milestones/Personel Love:

• If we hit 50$, i will sing a song about a cool member of the chat room for three minutes, just off the top of my head. - Loid is cool beans.
  • If we hit 100$, i will play Amensia the Dark Descent for a hour, the game which i am shit scared of and if i pause it, i add five minutes on. - Griff's a lovable generious ass.
  • For 200$, i will dye my hair a ridiculos colour. (Pink please..... Just because it's silly....)
  • For 300$, i'll try to sing a scremo song.
  • For 500$, i will do the TRUFFLE MOFO SHUFFLE on cam LIVE.
  • 600$ and i will put it on youtube as a gif most likely with cool flashing text.
  • 800$ and i will do the numa numa dance. Live.
  • And if we reach our goal of 1000$, i will make a EPICLY AWESOME COMPILATION VIDEO AND THANK YOU VIDEO.

And there the if you donate this much yourself love:

• If you donate 10$, i will name a pokemon i capture in the broadcast whatever you want.
  • 20$ and i will change to whatever game you want.
  • 50$ and i will speak of you as a god through out the cast, maybe put your name in the cast somewhere i dunno.
  • 100$ and i will sing a song about you being super awesome.

So, any questions/requests, different/new milestones and such?

Addition info: I pretty much copied and pasted this from a forums I mainly play around on, I edited it to suit.

Also in my test casts, we already raised 111 dollars. So i'm happy with what i've done so far but on the 12 hour marathon, i'd would love nice people to come and enjoy the marathon.

AND yes, this was inspired from the original long marathon on the Gaming for a cure channel, i've always wanted to but lacked the will and idea's to do it but here we are.

I was also told I should and could post here by StealthKnight and Unsober Jay. (Was a fun night)

Love from Damo
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved.   Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 pm

That sounds awesome, dude. I'll probably be there for a couple hours on Saturday. Unfortunately, I work for the majority of the time you'll be casting. I'll try and donate $25 or so. That's what I typically donate because it's generous enough without putting a huge hole in my pocket Kappa
Back to top Go down
S666Damo

PostSubject: Re: Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved.   Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Ammuine wrote:
That sounds awesome, dude. I'll probably be there for a couple hours on Saturday. Unfortunately, I work for the majority of the time you'll be casting. I'll try and donate $25 or so. That's what I typically donate because it's generous enough without putting a huge hole in my pocket Kappa

Every little helps *Spanks ass full of change*
Inb4 people demand ass slapping and make gifs.
Back to top Go down
S666Damo

PostSubject: Re: Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved.   Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Charity Marathon ended with 150$, now I am going to carry on broadcasting through out the week in a attempt to raise a little more as the chipin doesn't end till next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved.   Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved. Empty

Back to top Go down

Damo's magical adventure train of marathon epicness... Charity is probably involved.
Page 1 of 1