TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background For my stream?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mysticwarriormj

Background For my stream? Empty
PostSubject: Background For my stream?   Background For my stream? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 am

I wouldn't know how to put it up yet but if anyone would be interested in making me a banner and a background for my stream (i'm currently using a default one) I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not good enough at drawing to make my own.
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: Background For my stream?   Background For my stream? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm not that good at either, but post what all you want on the Banner and Background. =D
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Background For my stream?   Background For my stream? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Coming from someone who has worked with this kind of stuff, it helps if you specify what you want in the banner or background. Helps for inspiration.
Back to top Go down
mysticwarriormj

PostSubject: Re: Background For my stream?   Background For my stream? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 am

True I wasn't sure if anyone would even be willing to help thats why i didn't specify. Anyways I want something that fits the whole VGPlayerinme thing but i don't know what specifically. All I have is my newest anime girl but shes really not ready for anything tbh. So just something that would fit into the whole theme of playing games my way and such. That doesn't help does it *confused*
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: Background For my stream?   Background For my stream? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:37 pm

What kinda games do you play? Misha
Back to top Go down
mysticwarriormj

PostSubject: Re: Background For my stream?   Background For my stream? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 am

Right now i'm stuck with playing games on SNES, GEN, and GB to GBA series. Until i can get a cap card i wont be able to play console games and stream them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background For my stream?   Background For my stream? Empty

Back to top Go down

Background For my stream?
Page 1 of 1