TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noka
Admin
Admin
Noka

TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle Empty
PostSubject: TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle   TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:05 am

This is for all general life updates.. sort of like twitter but you can discuss it further without character limitations. Teehee. It's like 'what did you do last?' or 'what did you eat for lunch?' ANYTHING REALLY. Just nothing you would post in the Subspace Highway, it has to have some structure.

But I just got back from sixth year at AFO! It was so fun as usual and taking Krissy along was even better~!
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle   TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 am

welcome back noka Cool
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle   TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 am

You didn't bring me back a souvenir, Noka, I am sad now. Misha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle   TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

It would have been better if you took Kappa along.

I'm guessing the AFO you're talking about is the Anime Festival Orlando and not the Animal Feeding Operation like I originally thought Kappa
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle   TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Welcome back and I'm glad you had a good time and I hope Krissy enjoyed it too. Any interesting things happen their?
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Noka
Admin
Admin
Noka

PostSubject: Re: TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle   TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Just some pretty fun panels and at the end, Reuben Langdon stripped off seven shirts and John Swasey took off his pants before falling to the ground flailing trying to get them back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle   TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle Empty

Back to top Go down

TTVGU General Discussion I: Welcome to the Jungle
Page 1 of 1