TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TwitchTV Fanfiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noka
Admin
Admin
Noka

TwitchTV Fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: TwitchTV Fanfiction   TwitchTV Fanfiction EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 am

Whether they're canon, crack pairings, or just silly.. post them here!
Here's the ones from the previous forum:

Angelo x Cornzone

"I... I think I like you, Cornzone.." said Angelo. "I... like you too, Angelo." said Cornzone, his voice trembling with nervousness. Cornzone then leaned in slowly, offering himself to Angelo. Angelo jumped back in surprise and blushed. "H-here, Cornzone, have a Sprite." Angelo held out the drink, looking at his feet in his embarrassment. "If I take this, will you kiss me?" asked Cornzone, his eyes pleading for Angelo's love. "I... I suppose so," Angelo said apprehensively. Cornzone took the Sprite, took a small sip, and grabbed Angelo's face, forcibly stealing the kiss.

-

Noka x Krissy

“Noka, I'm home, darling”, calls the tall curvy woman. “I'm in the computer room!”, the soft gentle voiced Noka cries. “ I have had a long day of testing but I'm done with test.” “ Do you want to play a game Noka as a reward ?” , Noka seductively looks at Krissy with a grin. “Oh, what kind of game, Noka?” Krissy grins with eagerness. Noka proceeds to get up and do a silly dance that is supposed to be sexual while stripping. It makes Krissy chuckle but eager as she rushes to take her clothes off at the same time.

Turn around baby and sit.“ the sweet Noka speaks naughtily. Krissy sits down on the soft bench as Noka comes up from behind an gently cups Krissy's, ample bossoms. She begins to gently rub her breasts in a 360 motion and does the same using the thumbs on the nipples. Krissy gasps from the pleasure and leans her head back to lean on noka. Nokagets down slightly and moves closer to kis Krissy. Their tongues wrap around each other as hey moan in pleasure and extecy. Noka shifts her body to straddle Krissy as she leans her pelvis forward to rub krissy's. They grind as their moans become louder. “Krissy!”, Noka cried as her red face sweats with pleasure. Krissy moves in and starts to kiss her from the neck to the ear. “Noka!”. “Krissy!”. They both cried as they came. Noka's juices start to run down from her. “ Ohhh, your wet baby”, Krissy giggle as her red face panted. “ Want to do it again?” asked Noka.

-

GQ x Wad with Dan x Swift

And GQ replied "I know I always screw this, but it's because I really want to screw that" as he tug on Wad's pants' pocket.

To think he was just on his way home before he stopped at the window to see the unspeakable happening between GQ and Wad. When their hands started to grope about Dan found himself squeezing his legs together. His breath was starting to fog the window in front of him..

"..I don't know if I should be doing this.." he muttered to himself, biting his lip. But it was GQ and Wad.. "getting their game on". He knew them both, he knew they wouldn't mind. So he pulled down his zipper and let his fingers do what he naturally did to his console controllers to his own "controller".

He had just made white nasty all over the windowsill, yet GQ and Wad were still at it. Dan thought to himself, he hadn't done much that day.. he can still go on.

Until he felt someone up against his back. "Let me help you with that." "...s-swiftor!?" Dan turned back to the other familiar face.
He took hold of Dan's "PlayStation Move" and said, "By the time we're done, our rounds will be more than the number of StarCraft streams there are on TwitchTV."
Back to top Go down

TwitchTV Fanfiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: Master the Arts :: Writing Gallery-
Jump to: