TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AriaBlarg+Friends

Go down 
+6
StealthKnight
Ammuine
tehbone
ShinnHikari
Cornzone4
Noka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Noka
Admin
Admin
Noka

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 am

AriaBlarg+Friends Ariabutton
^Click to go to her channel!

One of the best (imo) casters on TTV! She's a fun, hilarious, and sweet person. < 3
I wanna say she's the nicest person on the whole website.
I always find myself stalking the live channels to see if she's live already.

Plus not only do I love how she gets into a game so much, but she's.. also.. cute.. and stuff.. ///

Discuss her cast in general or her most recent casts here.
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 am

Arias stream is so awesome! Everyone must follow! Muahahaha!
Back to top Go down
ShinnHikari

ShinnHikari

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 am

AriaBlarg+Friends NpFyB
Credits to Base for the gif AriaBlarg+Friends 82
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/shinnhikari
tehbone

tehbone

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 am

aria ftw Kappa

AriaBlarg+Friends 2gxgydu
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 pm

I see what you did there, tehbone Kappa
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:39 pm

You are a GENIUS Tehbone Kappa
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Aria is a genuenly nice and welcoming person. She always makes you feel welcome to the cast like your a member of the family. There is always something new and random happening on the channel and she makes even the slowest game into something funny. I 'm always looking forward to her casts. I would want to date someone like her in real life. Smile . She is a broski to me Cool .
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Ammuine

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Angebro is more bro than Aria. Just saying.

Sometimes she doesn't greet me and I feel forever alone. It makes me so sad. Sometimes I feel like unfollowing because I don't feel loved Kappa
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am

Aria = Best Caster on JTV ever, and I really like how the title is the link that is interesting, and why would you ever un-follow Aria D:, that is just mean.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:25 am

ShinnHikari wrote:
AriaBlarg+Friends NpFyB
lol I cant stop watching this
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:29 am

Pagenzero wrote:
Aria = Best Caster on JTV ever, and I really like how the title is the link that is interesting, and why would you ever un-follow Aria D:, that is just mean.

I unfollow just so I can click follow again Kappa
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 am

Hahahaha, its a way to try and get her more followers, maybe if you do it fast enough they wont count the unfollow and just count it as a new follow?
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:22 am

Ammuine wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

Ammuine trying to break the system Kappa
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 am

Cornzone4 wrote:
Ammuine wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

Ammuine trying to break the system Kappa

I'm not a part of your system. What do you think, I'm a joke? Kappa
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:37 am

ShinnHikari wrote:
AriaBlarg+Friends NpFyB

First Aria was like ": D" then she was like "D :"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
Pagenzero

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Hahahaha that GIF never gets old xD
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:11 pm

everyone here who agrees, this picture should be submitted to Ghost Adventures then they can have an episode at Aria's house Kappa
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Pagenzero wrote:
everyone here who agrees, this picture should be submitted to Ghost Adventures then they can have an episode at Aria's house Kappa

That would be ebarrasing for her. I'm sure they would find her thongs vibrators, and dildo's lying around or flying in the air due to ghosts. Attack of aria's vibrator on camera
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 am

StealthKnight wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

That would be ebarrasing for her. I'm sure they would find her thongs vibrators, and dildo's lying around or flying in the air due to ghosts. Attack of aria's vibrator on camera

^ This. Kappa
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 am

StealthKnight wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

That would be awkward so to speak, however it would be hilarious if they got attacked by a Dildo on live tv Kappa
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 am

StealthKnight wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

lol Kappa
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:08 pm

StealthKnight wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

That would be embarrassing for her. I'm sure they would find her thongs vibrators, and dildos lying around or flying in the air due to ghosts. Attack of aria's vibrator on camera

What's wrong with that? Kappa
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Aria's channel is the one where I drop everything and go watch it when I see it live. I used to only be able to say that about MAN's channel.
Back to top Go down
the_kokiri_swordsman

the_kokiri_swordsman

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm

the real star: Misha
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 am

the_kokiri_swordsman wrote:
the real star: Misha

^ This. Kappa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AriaBlarg+Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: AriaBlarg+Friends   AriaBlarg+Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

AriaBlarg+Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum