TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you put a signature up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pagenzero

How do you put a signature up? Empty
PostSubject: How do you put a signature up?   How do you put a signature up? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 am

The title says it, thank you for the help.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: How do you put a signature up?   How do you put a signature up? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Go to Profile, hit signature on the top beside preferences, get the url for the image and put How do you put a signature up?  around it. I put the url for your signature in my thread. It's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: How do you put a signature up?   How do you put a signature up? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 am

Ammuine wrote:
Go to Profile, hit signature on the top beside preferences, get the url for the image and put How do you put a signature up?  around it. I put the url for your signature in my thread. It's not that hard.

Thank you dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you put a signature up?   How do you put a signature up? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you put a signature up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: Important :: Suggestions/Problems-
Jump to: