TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New things have been going on.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pagenzero

New things have been going on. Empty
PostSubject: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:40 am

Well as you all know from my last thing, Me and My GF had recently found out that she was pregnant and she had cancer, so the reason I am making this post is to explain why I have been away for the last little while and not around. So first off the cancer was a lot closer than we thought and in turn because of how close it was, the Meds that they were giving cause a early miscarriage, or that is what we believe, so that is why I have been away, I am trying to deal with this the best way I can but it is becoming harder everyday so to make up for the time I have begun to play Video Games again hardcore and rarely leave my house.
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 am

It sounds like you were looking forward to being a parent. You got a lot of your life ahead of you Pagen. It maybe better for your girlfriend's health that it happened to as she is dealing with cancer. Besides, Even if your girlfriend gave birth, the child could be very ill or maybe die which would hit you even harder. I'm sure your girlfriend is worried about you and needs your support too through this. Try to keep looking towards to positive side of things and stay away from depressing things.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:18 pm

I was looking forward to it, but I had not been thinking of the future, I am focusing on here now and no looking at the bad sides of things.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 pm

thats a really horrible situation your in pagen D: hopefully in the end everything is ok
Back to top Go down
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

PostSubject: Re: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

I'm sorry you and your GF are going through a tough time. Hope things get better for you.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 am

Thank you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
BeefyKnight

BeefyKnight

PostSubject: Re: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 am

I wish I saw this sooner. =( Sorry for posting so late.
That seems like a pretty shitty situation to say the least. Crying or Very sad
I just posted this in StealthKnights thread but I think it applies here as well.

BeefyKnight wrote:
Ammuine wrote:
Yes, life will suck. I like to remember this analogy: "Life is like a vacuum, it either sucks or it's waiting to suck." Even though this is true, don't let it keep you down. Stay positive. You aren't ever alone, even when you feel the most alone.
This is the truest statement ever spoken. (or typed >.>) My favorite saying is "Shit happens". Some shit you can prepare for, a lot of shit you can't prepare for. In those instances I find that the best thing you can do is not worry about it, (I think something may be wrong with me though since I never worry about anything. I've been told by psychiatrists that isn't normal. Meh.) And instead focus on fixing whatever went wrong and try to make the best of what you have. But above all don't forget that no matter how bad today was, tomorrow can always be the best day of your life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New things have been going on.   New things have been going on. Empty

Back to top Go down

New things have been going on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: All for the Mingling :: Casual Chat-
Jump to: