TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ammuine

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) Empty
PostSubject: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm

I've got the materials back now. I'll post my results for all of you to judge by tomorrow. I'm not going to start on this stuff until tonight.

If you like what you see and want me to make something for you, feel more than free to. I'd be more than happy to make something for you as long as it's within my ability.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm

I was wondering good sir, if you could make a Watchmen one for me with Rorschach?
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:15 am

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) Pagenzero

Kind of a meh result, imo. It's my first attempt at making anything in at least a year.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:14 am

Also, Pagen, if that's the person you wanted, then this is yours. I'll make another one if you aren't happy with it. I'm not even sure if this is the right one because I used google, haha.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 am

Dude that looks pro, and yes its him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:39 pm

http : //i25 . photobucket . com/albums/c51/Legomir/Pagenzero . png

Remove the spaces in the middle (because we can't do links yet...) and put the image bracket code around it and you should be fine.

If anyone else wants anything, give me a shout. I'm always willing to take requests. They'll get better as I get back into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Something I made last night while my internet was down:

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) CC

Please comment guys. I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
BeefyKnight

BeefyKnight

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Those are pretty good man. Waaay better then anything I could make.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Here's 3 I made while I was bored and my internet was out. My internet was completely down for over 36 hours.

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) AbstractLelouch

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) Lelouchoriginal

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) Lelouch_and_Suzaku

Not great, but I did them without any tutorials or outside help. I just wish I could have gotten more resources, but my internet was down, so I was stuck with what I had.

If you could critique my work at all, that'd be awesome. I love knowing what I need to improve on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)   Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amm's Photoshop (Signatures and more)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: Master the Arts :: Art Exhibit-
Jump to: