TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The StealthKnight has appeared

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

The StealthKnight has appeared Empty
PostSubject: The StealthKnight has appeared   The StealthKnight has appeared EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Myself

-I own these Systems: SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Retro Duo, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, PSX, PS2, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advanced, DSlite, PC

-Favorite Games: Persona 4, Shenmue 1 and 2, De Blob, Super Mario sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Thief trilogy, Baldurs Gate 2, Fallout 1 and 2, Call of Jurez, Metal Gear Solid 2, Hammer And Sickle, Okami, Baroque, Raw Danger, Half Life 1 and 2, Eets, Call of Duty and Untied Offensive, Sniper Elite, Syberia, Mafia, Hitman series, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country 2, Legend of Zelda: Majoria's Mask, Chulip, Opoona, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Super Smash Brother's Brawl, Star Wars: Rouge Leader, Chibi-Robo, Tales of Symphonia, Touch Detective, Contact, Yoshi's Island and DS, Gothic 2: Night of The Raven, Hidden and Dangerous 1 and 2, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy 8, Pikmin, Pathologic, Psychonaughts, Star Fox and 64, The World is not Enough 64, EarthBound, Sonic 1,2,3+ Adventure, Arx Fatalis, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Super Mario Galaxy, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Shin Megumi Tensi Devil Summoner 1 + 2, Shin Megumi Tensi Devil Survivor.

-I like many different Kinds of anime Favorite anime are: Bleach, Monster RideBack, Maria sama-ga Miteru, Blue Drop, Black Lagoon, Blood+, Ghost In a Shell:Stand Alone Complex, Minami Ki, Full Metal Panic, Boogie Pop Phantom, Kino's Journey, , Aria series, The Third, Azumanga Daioh, Blue Gender, Denno Coil, Elfin Lied, Ergo Proxy, Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Madlax, Moyashimon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noien, Noir, Paranoia Agent, Seirei no Moribito, Sol Bianca: The Legacy, Spirited Away, Perfect Blue, Simoun, Solty Rei, Speed Grapher, Aoi Hana, Canaan, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Soukou no Strain, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Ghost Hunt,Hiriguish Higurashi When They Cry, Fractal, GoSick, Ano Hanna, C: The Source of Money and Possibility, No.6, Usagi Drops, Kamisama_no_Memochou

-Favorite Music: Strawberry Wine, Velonica, Clover, Ava Maria, Can't say good bye to yesterday, Total eclipse of the heart, Stairway to heaven, In my Daughter's Eyes, Again, Let it out, Mind as Judgement, My Heaven, Your Song, Wish, Down by the Sally Gardens, Resuscitated Hope

-Favorite Manga: Pieta, Maka-Maka, Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hanna), Moon Light Flowers, Sasameki Koto, Yotsuba&!, Hourou Musuko, Nurarihyon no Mago, Kimi ni Todoke, Hanjuku Joshi, Aiseu, Read or Die

-Favorite Books: To Kill a Mocking Bird, Hamlet, Anne on My Mind, Hamlet, If You Come Softly, Speak, Macbeth, The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass,

-Working on getting my bachelors, a substance abuse rehabilitation certificate, a Child and Youth care certificate, a MHRT/C, and three minors in substance abuse, child youth care, and geriatrics at college

-I primary like Single player games though I do like multi-player games too.

-Obscure, unusual, and rare games always interest me.

-Psychological, Drama, Romance, Yuri, Comedy

-I like cheese pizza with feta cheese and extra cheese, Sushi, rice, Mashed potato, shrimp, haddock, oysters, Lobster, Claims, Apples, Oranges, Mellons, Watermellon, cantalope, grapes.

-I like nature, photography, art, history, science, sex talk and info.

-I chose to stream because I wanted share my game experiances with others and expose them to games they may have never tried before.

-My favorite castors are: Aria, NokaNoka, Axelmatt, Bagel, EddieRukas

-I like to help others anyway I can

- I like many different types of music including, Ambiance, Orchestra, Opera, rock and roll, Jpop.

Flaws

-I can be stubborn when I strongly feel I'm right

-I can misunderstand jokes and be a grumpy serious buisness type guy

-I can act hasty
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: The StealthKnight has appeared   The StealthKnight has appeared EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Welcome to the forums (again) StealthKnight! Misha
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: The StealthKnight has appeared   The StealthKnight has appeared EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Is this a copy-paste from the other forum or did you really write this all out again?
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: The StealthKnight has appeared   The StealthKnight has appeared EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Mostly copy and paste but the flaws part is my addition
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: The StealthKnight has appeared   The StealthKnight has appeared EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 am

oh hi again stealth Misha
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: The StealthKnight has appeared   The StealthKnight has appeared EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 am

Yo Stealth welcome back to the new and improved forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The StealthKnight has appeared   The StealthKnight has appeared Empty

Back to top Go down

The StealthKnight has appeared
Page 1 of 1