TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angeho

Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work?? Empty
PostSubject: Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work??   Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work?? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:15 am

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get my and Aria's setup with our Blackmagic Intensity Pro (BMIP) capture card to work with not only current consoles like the PS3 and Xbox 360, but also the SNES and N64. However, I'm hitting a bit of a snag:

So I've got the N64 running from an S-video cable into an S-vid to HDMI converter, which is connecting to the BMIP via HDMI cable. I have the component inputs unplugged so as to not interfere with the HDMI signals, just in case, I don't actually think it matters all that much. I've tried it both with and without unplugging those, but either way it doesn't work.

I have XSplit set to capture HD 720 59.94-8 bit 4:2:2 YUV, and in the BMIP Control Panel I have the output set to HDMI & Component, input is on HDMI Video & Analog RCA Audio. I'm not getting any video signal, and I'm wondering how I can haz N64 work Sad
I tried the S-video setup link on the BMIP page, but it was of no help..

Any ideas guys? Misha
Back to top Go down
AwesomeBrand

AwesomeBrand

Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work??   Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work?? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:56 pm

*Sees topic*
*Checks the first post on Aria's forums*
*Checks date of this post*

Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work?? QyYfi
Back to top Go down

Streaming N64 with Blackmagic, why you no work??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: Streaming Addiction :: Out of Order-
Jump to: