TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Positive Lessons we have learned in life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

Positive Lessons we have learned in life Empty
PostSubject: Positive Lessons we have learned in life   Positive Lessons we have learned in life EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 am

Life can be depressing and crappy so lets share the positive things we have learned to help each other out.

I learned if you are angry and distrustful towards someone, you should takes some time to figure out why and make sure it's not some hidden emotion causing it. Even if we have good reason to or from experience, it's important to sort it out.

I has spent 1 and a half years on JTV/TTV and overall it has become a positive experience. I have met so many different people with different experiences and problems first hand that I have never got to experience before and learn from. Through trial and error, I have learned to improve my social skills and become more of a talkative person then I ever was before.

One person in particular that has had a positive effect on my life is Aria. She has taught me that it's important to be your self, not care what others think, not to run away from problems, and to live life to the fullest. My family has always been the type to always worry what people thought of them when ever they stepped out side. Always trying to dress "normal", always trying to act "normal", and always running and hiding to avoid problems. I grew up thinking that and tried to be a clean, likable by all person in the eyes of others. In the end, I ended up repressing myself. Hangout in aria's channel has had a positive experience and has helped me look towards life more positively. Though, I still have far to go, I think I will make it.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/

Positive Lessons we have learned in life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: All for the Mingling :: Casual Chat-
Jump to: