TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions

Go down 
+2
Cornzone4
NeoRider247
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 am

So what do you guys think of everyone's beloved Blue Bomber? Anyone here kind of fearing for him? Seeing as how the franchise isn't going in a good direction at all. I love the games to death, I've been playing the classic Mega Man games forever and to be honest, seeing as it is now is almost heart-wrenching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 am

I love the 2D Mega Man games (screw Legends Kappa ) even though I suck at all of them. D:
I somehow managed to beat 2 tho Cool
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 am

Cornzone4 wrote:
I love the 2D Mega Man games (screw Legends Kappa ) even though I suck at all of them. D:
I somehow managed to beat 2 tho Cool

Yeah Mega Man 2 is pretty hard, once you play it enough you start to get the hang of it so its not as hard. Although its still pretty hard at certain parts. Misha
Back to top Go down
ShinnHikari

ShinnHikari

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 am

Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions ProtomanDemotivationalResize1
Misha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/shinnhikari
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:02 am

I never played a megaman game before Misha
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 am

tehbone wrote:

Oh wow, d00d. Your missing out. Misha Misha
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm

tehbone wrote:

We're forever alone together Kappa
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 pm

ShinnHikari wrote:
Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions ProtomanDemotivationalResize1
Misha

SUNGLASSCEPTION!
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:25 am

To be honest, yes I am fearing for Mega Man, I dont want the series to end but with the Cancelation of Legends 3, I think that the series is going to lose a lot of support unless they do something amazing to bring it back.
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 am

Pagenzero wrote:
To be honest, yes I am fearing for Mega Man, I dont want the series to end but with the Cancelation of Legends 3, I think that the series is going to lose a lot of support unless they do something amazing to bring it back.

^ This
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 am

I can't really think of anything they CAN do, I mean, Mega Man 11? Bring back the X series? We've had plenty of those.
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:33 am

Nah I think Mega Man 10 was the last Classic game we'll be getting regardless of what condition the franchise is in. Although I do wish they made a new X game, although I'm worried they fuck it over with how things are these days.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:37 pm

I agree, I cant see what they are going to do without fucking it all up, the other thing that I am really worried about is how they will change the game if the decide to put a new one out, I am sure they know people are going to want new stuff so we will see, and what ever happened to that MegaMan Universe game?
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:55 pm

lately capcom is being a dick to megaman games Misha
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:09 am

Pagenzero wrote:
I agree, I cant see what they are going to do without fucking it all up, the other thing that I am really worried about is how they will change the game if the decide to put a new one out, I am sure they know people are going to want new stuff so we will see, and what ever happened to that MegaMan Universe game?

Mega Man Universe got cancelled a long time ago. About the time the Earthquakes hit Japan, which is believed to be the reason why it got cancelled as other games got cancelled around that time too. I think though that some fans believe another reason for its cancellation was the negative feedback about the new "art style" of the game compared to the past ones.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 am

NeoRider247 wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

Mega Man Universe got cancelled a long time ago. About the time the Earthquakes hit Japan, which is believed to be the reason why it got cancelled as other games got cancelled around that time too. I think though that some fans believe another reason for its cancellation was the negative feedback about the new "art style" of the game compared to the past ones.

That is so stupid, that game would of been AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions   Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Man - Thoughts & Opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: All for the Mingling :: Holy Crap, Video Games!-
Jump to: