TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got Gradius ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quartrez

Quartrez

Got Gradius ? Empty
PostSubject: Got Gradius ?   Got Gradius ? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Got milk Gradius ? Kappa

Hello Very Happy

Here, I would like you guys to talk about what you think of the Gradius series. We can talk about each individual games, the stages, the difficulties we've had, how far we've made it in each game, what Gradius games you haven't tried but would like to, etc. etc.

Where should I start ? I've played all major Gradius games in the series (Gradius, Gradius II, Gradius III, Gradius IV, Gradius Gaiden and Gradius V) and so far my favorite games are Gradius Gaiden, Gradius IV and Gradius III.

So far I don't have the means to play any of these games without having to resort to emulation. However, I bought a PSP the other day and order the Gradius Collection so I can play all Gradius games (except Gradius V). The game should arrive in a few days. Needless to say I can't wait Very Happy

Anyway, there you go, if you've ever played a Gradius game or look forward to playing one, feel free to talk about that :luigijig
Back to top Go down

Got Gradius ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: All for the Mingling :: Holy Crap, Video Games!-
Jump to: