TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herro! I be anythingmasterz!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anythingmasterz

Herro! I be anythingmasterz! Empty
PostSubject: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi! I'm anythingmasterz, my favorite genre of video games-STRATEGY/RPG, my absolute favorite. I do stream, but get very few viewers T_T, but I still love casting. People I normally watch stream, Zozoken and Arek1985. I wander around when they're not on. I love to run IRL and am currently running cross country.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Yeah! Another XC runner! I ran it in high school, but decided not to do it for college. I'll try to give you a follow. I've been pretty busy and haven't watched anybody in over a week. It's sad.

Welcome to the forum, though!
Back to top Go down
anythingmasterz

PostSubject: Re: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 pm

I like running in general, have you ever heard of orienteering? You should try it, it's a lot of fun. I'm currently running XC for my senior year in high school so heh.
Back to top Go down
anythingmasterz

PostSubject: Re: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Something else I just thought about, I am also making an RPG called Master RPG. Planning on making it a huge RPG, and I have already put a year of work into it or so, which equals out to roughly 50 hours or more.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

I've done SOME orienteering. Not much. I did enjoy it, though. It helped that I knew how to use a compass, haha. I've been training for a marathon which I'll (hopefully) run. I've injured myself twice before while training for one, so hopefully I can train injury free this time.

What kind of RPG is this? I'm rather curious.
Back to top Go down
anythingmasterz

PostSubject: Re: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 am

Not sure how to explain it really, it's not a fanbased one, it's got its own storyline. The battle system is like Earthbound.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeBrand

AwesomeBrand

PostSubject: Re: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm not on here often so I couldn't say that before. sorry :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro! I be anythingmasterz!   Herro! I be anythingmasterz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Herro! I be anythingmasterz!
Page 1 of 1