TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JhnnyCrwsh

JhnnyCrwsh

Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure   Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 am

I just wanted to say Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure for raising over $7,000 for Make A Wish Foundation. It was a stupendous effort by everyone involved.

We all had a great time and it would not have been possible without the hard efforts of everyone involved and especially from Aria and Kitsunekyon who put a lot of effort into organizing the event.

I hope that we're able to do as well in the future for other charity events.
Back to top Go down
Johnstamos21

Johnstamos21

Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure Empty
PostSubject: awsome marathon casters!   Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 pm

thanks to everybody that put on a great cast for this marathon. I understand yall worked hard to make this work and i appreciate all the effort and time yall made this marathon fun for everybody.
thank you zygon,stealth knight, Aklaba,JCarWash,lite,mara,kitsune,aria and everybody else that casted.
cheers :iloveit
ps thank you twig for donating all that money you deserve great karma for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Gaming 4 A Cure
Page 1 of 1