TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cthulhu's Channel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Cthulhu's Channel  Empty
PostSubject: Cthulhu's Channel    Cthulhu's Channel  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:36 am

Thought I'd post one for an awesome caster known as Cthulhu!
I'd link his channel, but new members can't link, so just put Cthulhu_the_3rd on JTV ;D

He is an amazing caster (who you should all follow). Usually plays games from either the Arcade, NES, and SNES, and he will whoop Castlevania's arse anyday. *insert Kappa here*

Speaking about Castlevania, he will be doing a Castlevaniathon soon, I'll post the official announcement from him from the old forums down below!
...and I quote:
"I've wanted to do this for a while now, and I was thinking of having my very own little Castlevania marathon to celebrate when I get 50 followers. I'm at 43 followers now, so it shouldn't be too long. I'm sure to some 50 is like chump change, but I only just started and it means a lot to me.

I'm considering the following games:

(NES)
Castlevania
Castlevania 2 (redacted version)
Castlevania 3 (Japanese version)

(SNES)
Super Castlevania 4

(PC Engine)
Castlevania Rondo of Blood

(Arcade)
Haunted Castle

Thoughts? Any games I should add/subtract? Note that aside from CV2, I'm only looking to play the more linear, classic-style Castlevanias."

Also, Bill Elliott is amazing (if you watched his cast, you'd get it) *insert another Kappa here*

Cthulhu likes this post

Back to top Go down
YellaPaint

YellaPaint

Cthulhu's Channel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu's Channel    Cthulhu's Channel  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 am

Cthulhu is probably my favorite new caster. He tries pretty much any retro game that chat suggest, no matter if that's a good thing or not. Usually it's a good thing and we end up with stuff like Cthulhu's Channel  Frjkg

Sometimes it's a bad thing and Cthulhu gets tortured by things like "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?"

Overall, Cthulhu is really fun to watch and I hope he keeps doin' what he's doin'.
Back to top Go down
tehbone

tehbone

Cthulhu's Channel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu's Channel    Cthulhu's Channel  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 am

Cthulhu's Channel  Cyluv
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

Cthulhu's Channel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu's Channel    Cthulhu's Channel  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:21 pm

I guess I should follow Cthulhu because I'm pretty sure I'm not already >_>
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Cthulhu's Channel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu's Channel    Cthulhu's Channel  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Cthulhu's Channel  Dfsfsdf

Bill Elliott approves of Cthulhu's channel
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Cthulhu's Channel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu's Channel    Cthulhu's Channel  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Finally dumped the old forum and moved here... and what do I see? Delicious plugs Kappa

Thank you gentlemen.

Edit: I know I haven't been playing many SNES games, and that's because I really dislike playing games on a keyboard. I recently ordered an OEM Super Nintendo controller plus an adapter. The USB-style controller I bought a week ago was a piece of junk. I highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting a NES/SNES controller that you should always get the original one by Nintendo, not a knockoff brand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cthulhu's Channel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu's Channel    Cthulhu's Channel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cthulhu's Channel
Page 1 of 1