TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underrated Gems?

Go down 
+8
Ammuine
StealthKnight
Noka
tehbone
krissykickasscoolcat
Cornzone4
NeoRider247
ShinnHikari
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinnHikari

ShinnHikari

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 am

Underrated Gems? Steambot_Chronicles_Coverart
Steambot Chronicles

Oh definitely Steambot Chronicles, if only this game was more popular, then the sequel would be out by now Underrated Gems? 81
Basically, the game was a combination of Mecha Combat/Customization, Open World Exploration, RPG Dialog Trees, Instrument playing, etc. (basically, lots of gameplay options Underrated Gems? 02 )

I was actually thinking about broadcasting the game eventually when I have the time, although, watching the game doesn't really do it much justice, you gotta play it to really enjoy the experience
Underrated Gems? 07
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/shinnhikari
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am

Underrated Gems? Shinobi_%28PS2%29_Coverart
Shinobi

This game is pretty good, to me its a Playstation 2 classic and it does not get nearly enough credit that it deserves as it seems the people who do give this game a chance focus too much on the few negatives it has. It does has bad english voice acting, somewhat annoying difficulty, and a few other minor negative quirks. I find this game really replayable however, and the fact that you can switch the voices to Japanese makes up for it's horrible dubbing ((Unfortunately, we didn't get this feature in its sequel, Nightshade)).

Also, how can you not love this game? Has anyone not noticed the main character's scarf! Those physics, amazing! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/NeoRider247
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 am

I'd have to go with Kingdom Hearts 2

Underrated Gems? Kingdom_Hearts_II_%28PS2%29

A lot of people hate it, but I think it's a great game. The soundtrack, characters, story, and the gameplay were all great for me =D
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 am

Cornzone4 wrote:

A lot of people hate it, but I think it's a great game. The soundtrack, characters, story, and the gameplay were all great for me =D

Question: When was Kingdom Hearts 2 ever underrated? From what I saw a lot of people seemed to acknowledge it as a great game. Myself included, I'm pumped for the next game, they get better and better Kappa
Back to top Go down
krissykickasscoolcat

krissykickasscoolcat

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 am

Underrated Gems? Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-wallpaper

Kappa
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/krissykickasscoolcat
tehbone

tehbone

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 am

Underrated Gems? Superman-64-box-art
Troll Face
Back to top Go down
Noka
Admin
Admin
Noka

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 am

I wanna say Okage is an underrated gem. It might not be the brightest gem but it was still a great RPG on the PS2. I only know two people who love that game, one being Aria.
It's a nice enjoyable game with a lovable cast. <3
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm

NeoRider247 wrote:
Cornzone4 wrote:

Question: When was Kingdom Hearts 2 ever underrated? From what I saw a lot of people seemed to acknowledge it as a great game. Myself included, I'm pumped for the next game, they get better and better Kappa

I know a lot of people that hate the game, from complaints of plot holes, annoying bosses, too easy, the list goes on and on. It usually happens.
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Underrated Gems? 1293555685-

White Day is an interesting horror game. The story is about a boy placing chocolates on a girls desk at school at night when insanity breaks loose. The AI to me seems to be a mix bag. At first they seam really good because that examine corners but Part of me wonders if home in on you if you are spotted or if wall clipping exposes your character so you are seen if your next to a wall. It's streamable but slightly buggy when doing it.

Underrated Gems? 51HEEXATK8L._SL500_AA300_

The longest Journey is a Excellent Adventure game you should try even if your not into adventures. It's easy to get into and april ryan is a fun and interesting character with her snarky comments and thoughts. Actually April Ryan reminds me of Aria. I have not gotton through one fourth of the game

Underrated Gems? 51RTTW4TRQL._SL500_AA300_

I have played a little of it before I got stuck in a glitch. I did enjoy what I played though.

Underrated Gems? Shenmue_540x532_270x266

I love this game, It an a game you need to experiances. It meshes with many genre's with a compelling story, fightingsystem, and interesting lives of all npc's. Every npc has a story. Majoria's mask is kind of a light version of this when considering the npc backrounds

Underrated Gems? Shenmue_II

Even better sequal. More stuff to do more epicness, even tougher fighting. Needs a sequal.
Underrated Gems? Mafia

Mafia is an epic game. It's an awsome 1930's depression style game with great gameplay and story and an awsome soundtrack.

Underrated Gems? Arx-fatalis_box

This game is like an spiritual sucessor to ultima underworld games. It's a fun fps rpg. It's not perfect but if you like rpg's you will enjoy it.

Underrated Gems? 982-exodus-from-the-earth

Exodus is an quality fun shooter with plenty of old school elements. It's kind of similar to half life series in mechanics.

Underrated Gems? G21514vpolz

Boiling point is a fun open world fps/rpg in the jungle. Right at the start you can do whatever you want. It's somewhat buggy and not perfect but It's an experience that you will not find elsewhere. Not even Just Cause games can compare to it.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Ammuine

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Underrated Gems? The_Guy_Game

Troll Face
Back to top Go down
Cornzone4

Cornzone4

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Oh, forgot the best game ever

Underrated Gems? Shaqcover

Troll Face Kappa
Back to top Go down
TyfunerX

TyfunerX

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Brave Fencer Musashi

Underrated Gems? 89852cd5f580fbf938f868f6abeef211-Brave_Fencer_Musashi

I consider this a gem since,even though this game was at decent level (I pressume),the only reason it was bought was because of this:

Underrated Gems? 600full-brave-fencer-musashi-screenshot Underrated Gems? Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front

*shudder* pale
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Cornzone4 wrote:
NeoRider247 wrote:
Cornzone4 wrote:

I know a lot of people that hate the game, from complaints of plot holes, annoying bosses, too easy, the list goes on and on. It usually happens.

Oh. Well when you put it like that, your post seems a lot more reasonable lol. Kappa
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:22 am

Under rated series, Two Worlds and Shenmue.
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:09 am

Pagenzero wrote:

^ This. Kappa
Back to top Go down
Maebashi23

Maebashi23

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 am

Underrated Gems? 24kzcwj
Underrated Gems? 2zyx47c
Underrated Gems? 1zxwmix

Dis be mah gems.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

NeoRider247 wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

^ This. Kappa

Do you like Two Worlds? I thought the first game was amazing, the only thing was getting past the first hour then the game gets quite amazing.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Maebashi23 wrote:
Underrated Gems? 24kzcwj
Underrated Gems? 2zyx47c
Underrated Gems? 1zxwmix

Dis be mah gems.

Destrega <3 <3 I have only met a few people that know what that game is.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:40 pm

NeoRider247 wrote:
Shinobi

This game is pretty good, to me its a Playstation 2 classic and it does not get nearly enough credit that it deserves as it seems the people who do give this game a chance focus too much on the few negatives it has. It does has bad english voice acting, somewhat annoying difficulty, and a few other minor negative quirks. I find this game really replayable however, and the fact that you can switch the voices to Japanese makes up for it's horrible dubbing ((Unfortunately, we didn't get this feature in its sequel, Nightshade)).

Also, how can you not love this game? Has anyone not noticed the main character's scarf! Those physics, amazing! lol

Shinobi was amazing, but god damn the game was so hard, I mean it was REALLY HARD xD
Back to top Go down
AwesomeBrand

AwesomeBrand

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Underrated Gems? MegaSnatcher_cover
Underrated Gems? EarthBound_Box
Underrated Gems? Wild%20Guns%20%28USA%29
Underrated Gems? Splatterhouse_arcadeflyer
Underrated Gems? Fist1
Underrated Gems? Mgsgb
Underrated Gems? Yakuza-3
Underrated Gems? Boxshot_us_large
Underrated Gems? 060922_godhand_08
Underrated Gems? 562548_front
Underrated Gems? Mgs2sol
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 am

Pagenzero wrote:
NeoRider247 wrote:
Shinobi

Shinobi was amazing, but god damn the game was so hard, I mean it was REALLY HARD xD

Damn straight IT WAS! Actually no was, it still is! One thing I can't believe when I look back at my save file is I actually went through all three difficulty modes and got all those Oboro Coin things (those floating golden coins). Even so playing as the other characters makes the game harder in some aspects and easier in others.

Ex: Playing as Moritsune (the White armored Shinobi) makes the sword devour your health 2x as fast and you take 2x more damage (like Proto Man in Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10) but you also deal 2x as much damage.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am

Yakuza 3, Fist of The North Star and ZoE are three of the best games ever.
Back to top Go down
NeoRider247

NeoRider247

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 am

Pagenzero wrote:

^ This. Kappa
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 am

NeoRider247 wrote:
Pagenzero wrote:

^ This. Kappa

Agreed, just cause you are epic Kappa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Underrated Gems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Gems?   Underrated Gems? Empty

Back to top Go down

Underrated Gems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwitchTV Gamers United :: All for the Mingling :: Holy Crap, Video Games!-
Jump to: