TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PsychInfections Music

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psychinfection

psychinfection

PsychInfections Music  Empty
PostSubject: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey check out my music if you like techno/trance and tell me what you think. The songs currently on my sound cloud some of them are old songs just wanted to put at least 10 songs on there. Ill probably be getting a lot more songs on there soon once i actually go through like 200 of my music/sound files and finish some of my newer songs. also feel free to download any of them there free soundcloud. com/psychinfection/sets/techno i also might try making some of the songs that are on there right now better in the future.
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Hahaha yea dude, your music is awesome, cant wait to here some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psychinfection

psychinfection

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks a lot man ya hopefully ill have some more songs soon. I might also post some more of my old songs in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 am

I like your music, Psychic. Most of it tends to feel like it has this retro video game them to them. They are also relly catchy. Nice work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:10 am

StealthKnight wrote:
I like your music, Psychic. Most of it tends to feel like it has this retro video game them to them. They are also relly catchy. Nice work. Very Happy

Agreed here, there is just that certain thing to them.
Back to top Go down
psychinfection

psychinfection

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:56 pm

thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm

I think they're alright, but I'm just not a fan of techno music in the first place. I only like select few techno songs.
Back to top Go down
BeefyKnight

BeefyKnight

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm

YES! More songs to dl! You da man!
Back to top Go down
psychinfection

psychinfection

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 am

Made a new song not sure if its complete or if im gonna add and mess with it feel free to tell me what you think heres the youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgCQgY6iL3A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PsychInfections Music    PsychInfections Music  Empty

Back to top Go down

PsychInfections Music
Page 1 of 1