TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi250

Takeshi250

AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" Empty
PostSubject: AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic"   AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm

AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" Part 1 ----login----

As in the other side of town in a certain collegue room, Aria and Noka were two students just chilling at their room, assuddenly the rain drops falls over the window, slowly pouring over the window, as noka was drinking a cup of green tea, in a slow manner, seeming to enjoy it,Aria was on her laptop writing a fanfic for the forums. As she stops, her gaze stops on nokas lips,getting every single detail from them, looking so soft over the sparky lipstick, making them look even more softer, enjoying this view she didint notice that Noka was staring back Confused, Shaking her head Aria blushes in a pale cherry tone over her cheeks, so far knewing her feelings towards Noka, but being so shy to reveal them...

"Hey, is something wrong Aria", Noka gets o say in a soft but shy tone at the stare.Aria notices the reaction as shaking her head staying silent on her laptop.

As Noka gets closer into Aria, seeming worried about her friend asks again, "You okay?, come on you dont seem yourself lately", as in a sudden move Aria Softly grabs Noka into a soft embrace, Noka blushing in a bright scarlet tone....as both being silent in the room for a while into that embrace...as time passes by slowly for both...

AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" Part 2 ----Login----

As the time passes by into the embrace Aria holds Noka in a warm and soft manner, as both breathing paces increasing.....

Both Minds confused but delighted in the very inside at the same time, as Aria manages to say "This is for me so odd to do from out of the blue", as Noka in a instinct move wraps her arms around Arias sides Thinking counciously that was a frinedly embrace, the breathing of both incresing its pace even more.

Noka seeming shy and confused, manages to say: "But Aria..." as she stops form all the sudden noticing arias gaze over her face, Noka keeping a shy stance into the embrace as well, blushing in a bright deep scarlet tone all over her cheeks seeming confused at the moment, As aria's eyes becomes watery trying to not cry as she manages to say in a soft manner "Noka...I-i-i-i.... just want you to know that....well....um...." as she words seems to break trying to end her phrase.

Aria knew that always she had intense, burning feeling towards Noka, as back in the high school they both met, Aria was more outgoing back then, and energetic, Noka was more shy, as Aria wondered throught her mind, they met at the first day of the high, was love at first sight for Aria, Noticing Noka being introduced to the class in the grade that both were in. In that day Noka was being bullied by a school gang of highher classes, as she was being taken to a dark corner into the building, the gang was ready for anything, Noka seeming really scared at the scene, In a sudden move The guys of the gang started to struggle Noka's uniform in a try to rip it off, Noka was in a shocked and scared status, struggling for her freedom as well, hoping for a chance to escape or a saviour, as he hopes were just plain getting off Nokas mind....., seeming she was about to live a traumatic experience......

As the scene went on and on, Noka Screaming for help and the gang still trying to Rip her clothes off, finally Noka got into her underwear only...all other parts of the outfit were took off in the struggle..., ALmost the gang was about to get their goal as Suddenly a shaodw comes Flying giving a kick at the gangs leader's face..., the gang minions tried to fight along for the fallen leader but failing miserably the got beaten up...

Noka Runs over to her saviour as she holds her and bursts into tears, crying in a really loud manner, A few pats on Noka's Head as the savior says "Its fine now...you are now saved"

AriaXNoka "Burning Denied Romance" part 3 --Login--

From that moment, the next day both developed a solid friendship, taking care of each other, as the time passed by Aria never stopped smiling as Noka were at her side, they went to a nearby cafe, at a amusement park, even getting through a "spooky house" with Noka Ending up extremely scared, as Aria inviting her to a strwberry milk shake trying to calm her down, seeing Noka's Smile was for Aria something unique, thing that only could be expessed "love", feeling such bliss Aria just wants for Noka to be always happy, as by her side just wanted Noka to be with her always, as protecting her, as a reward for Aria only would be to see Noka's Happiness and would do anything that she could for getting that praised treasure.

"Aria...." Noka says as she keeps into the embrace back into their room, seeming worried by her frineds sudden lapsus, "A-a-are you okay?" she asks in a soft manner as her gaze stand still over Aria's eyes.

"Yea im....im okay really" Aria manages to say, as Noka replies "Are you sure?, you were pretty distracted", Aria takes a deep breath as trying to build courage for confessing her feelings, "Yes, is this my moment.... i can feel it!, Noka is going to be mine" she thought as having her possible lover so close into a embrace, knewing fo so much time till now.

"Noka... i-i...dont want to be away form you...never..." as Aria tries to hold her tears manages to say as her voice starts to crack "Please dont be away from me...Noka....i...love you so much... y-y-you cant imagine how much i do...", Noka opens her eyes totally surprised at Aria's reaction as she was figurng what to say to Aria's revealed feelings......

Back to top Go down
Takeshi250

Takeshi250

PostSubject: AriaXNoka "Burning Denied Romance"   AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:37 pm

AriaXNoka "Burning Denied Romance" part 4 --Login--

The night slowly passes by........ as Both were staring at each other for a few minutes for now, or maybe hours?, them both couldnt tell the sense of time as it seemed really slow paced, as Noka seeming really nervous finally manages to say "W-w-what?.....u-u-um....of course ill never be away from you Aria....of course i wont....were are like sisters right?, best frineds forever......, we are going to take care of eac other right?" Noka knewing now Aria's fellings, tries to avoid the topic, ass her mind seemed really confused by several thoughts running through her mind..., maybe never knewing about her frined feelings...maybe knewing them and reserving them for herself...., Noka seemed to have certain atraction to Aria, but she was already with a boyfrined on her side that she didint loved at all, just a slight atraction to him, as Noka's parents had decided already her future with his actual boyfriend, Noka seemed really sad lately but with her sweet smile she was being strong by the fact that her future was already decided as they had to get married soon, but question that she always wondered into her mind always was "Why to Marry someone that i dont even love?, how that could be possible?....my parents had decided i guess but still...i dont want that... i dont love him... but... my parents wants the best for me right?" as every time she thought those ideas until feeling asleep into her bed....

AriaXNoka "Burning Denied Romance" part 5 --Login--

"Miss Noka....please wake up..." a soft voice can be heard.....as waking up notices the family maid besides her as shaking her head softly. Noka feeling like waking up from a odd dream, nor a nightmare or a nice dream..., Inside the restroom nearby her room, starts with typical morning activities, until she gets dressed with a cute black with pink details lolita outfit and a slight smile, she walks to the limosine waiting in her family's mansion entrance, Getting into collegue grounds,that first day of collegue she would never forget after a promise between her and Aria, as her mind begins to travel into another flashback to a moment where bothwere at the docks, with the sunset just starting to hide into the horizon....

"Aria...i wnat youto prmise me something ok?" Noka manages to say in a soft tone of voice as usual. "What is it?" Aria replies as blinking at the sudden question she just heard, "Well.... Lets go to the same Collegue ok?" she says seeming really determined about her promise. "Well.... that campus is pretty expensive for me to go for....., besides im having a tough time doing tonsof part time jobs for paying school..." as Aria toneof voice seems really depressive while saying these words, "Come on!.... i-could help yuo out if you need,come on promise me!"
Noka seems really decided about her idea as trying to cheer up Aria, "Okay...but i prefer to get a good mark and get help by it somehow" Aria grins a little, same does Noka, as both gets in a frinedly hug.

"Madame Noka, We had arrived to our destination" The limodriver says to Noka as she seemed still recalling memories from her mind, "Oh, thank you Mark" she says with a sigh afterwards, as she was with a bit of hope to see Aria around in the campus......
Back to top Go down
Takeshi250

Takeshi250

PostSubject: Re: AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic"   AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:40 pm

AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" Part 6 (or 5and a half )----Login----

....As Noka was Walking around the Campus looking for her friend, that she wanted for her to fullfill her promise back into the docks, as she can notice in the distance a big group of people, with big boards, as Noka closes by to the group, starts to see a big list of names that were the selected students, that could be a part for the A.R.U (Arts Resoursces Unversity), better known outside as "The Paint Vault", as she was looking throught the whole list, Noka Didint found the Name of Aria's In those lists....

"She couldnt Make it then......." Noka was biting her index finger seeming really nervous about the idea, "Its Not Possible at all.....this couldnt be...." she thought as getting even more nervous, as before she couldnt notice behind her she seems to hear a familiar voice....

"This just cant be...." She thought getting quickly radiant as turning her head in a instintive manner, she finally saw a short haired girl, with a t-shirt with a "Cute Penguin on it", Noka's eyes seeming really radiant and bright of joy to see her in that place, starts to walk into Aria's direction.

"Why you are here?, I looked on the lists and your name wasnt there" says with a soft tone of voice. "I know, but i am going to be around here from now on i got accepted, see? i just made my promise" as she starts to chuckle, suddenly Noka's nudges in a slightly hard manner "Come on, i thought you were not accepted i was so afraid.... i mean that you maybe couldnt make it..., buuuuuuut here you are which for me its nice..., ive talked already to the office to get the same room, isnt it great?" she says seeming really happy about this idea with a silly and cute smile. Aria doesnt know what to say as she prefers to keep herself silent, but knowing in the inside that she wanted this long time ago....from the highschool....finally sharing the same room with her most treasured piece of love for her remaining on this world.

"That's really nice!" she manages to say as trying to hide her excitement seeming happy only, hoping to not scare Noka away, she would never like that.....never.....

And so on both started their life inside the campus, going everywhere together, like two good frineds or maybe lovers? would do, as the time passes by the campus started to develop rumors around them both, but always being denied by them, replying always the same "We are just best friends forever, nothing else", but still the rumors went on, trying to keep a low profile about this, until this day.......

--------Meanwhile....back at the present night....---------------

The time kept passing on....both girls still into their embrace as Noka comes back from her flashback, only themselves in the room which was for them, feeling their own universe around them, their warmth.....,their feelings....., their.....love?, could be, both had a burning passion inside them unconciously they both knew in their minds the love was spreading really strong over their hearts and minds, but feeling confused at the same time by the possible rejection about being a couple..., bliss with a mix of guilty into their heads.... not knowing what to do, but at the same time wanting to show their feelings to each other.

After this, Noka leans into Aria in a slow manner as leaving her shy instance, changing to be passionate, feeling really comfortable about Aria's feelings, as wrapping her arms over her neck, keeps leaning in, until the point that Noka's lips touched her friend's lips as they brushed eachtoher in a subtle but passionate manner, as Noka finally manages to reply "I Love you too....Aria..mhmmm" as their lips gets sealed into a deep and passionate kiss, letting the inner heat of both build up to spread all over both's room, Aria's seemed surprised at first by the reaction but slowly started to get lost into the tender and intimate moment.......

*Narrator: Now could you guess how this scene is going to end?, figure out in the next chapter of AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" Kappa "

AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" Part 7 ---login----

As the tender moment continued between the two girls, getting both gradully excited as their bodies, staying really close from each other, as their lips stays locked into a soft kiss, as their passion grew stronger at every minute, the rain drops over the window kept running slowly, as for a start Aria starts to glide her hands all over Noka's back in a tender and caressing manner, as their lips were playing with little nibbles ocasionally, devouring each other letting their bodies get out their passion that had been kept for so long....

As softly Noka breaks the kiss for a few seconds as with soft pants and a sweet smile to her Lover, Aria replied the gesture in the same manner, as sliding her left hand in a soft manner over Noka's shirt, running it in a tender manner, Noka's panting pace started to fasten their pace slightly as her face cheeks, were covered in a bright scarlet blush, seeming in a mix of plesure and guilt, with soft giggles in between, by her part she glided her both hands from Aria's Neck down until her Rump, giving it a soft squeeze.....

*Note: Will edit this part later on *

Last edited by Takeshi250 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pagenzero

PostSubject: Re: AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic"   AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:09 am

Yes and so it gets more interesting as we go, and its good to see this re-posted Kappa
Back to top Go down
Ammuine

PostSubject: Re: AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic"   AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:52 pm

This is quite the read. It's very... interesting Kappa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic"   AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic" Empty

Back to top Go down

AriaXNoka Burning denied romance "The fanfic"
Page 1 of 1