TwitchTV Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the gamers and chatters of TwitchTV/JustinTV, along with other stream sites.. all united as one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AwesomeBrand

AwesomeBrand

TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD!   TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:15 am

So I'm bored and decided that I would get some MGS fans together and discuss whatever we want regarding one of the best game series ever!

My first experience to the series is MGS2, which is probably why I'm easier on it compared to everyone else. Anyway, I was upset at the fact I didn't get to play as the manly badass Solid Snake and had to play as the effeminate Raiden, but have grown to like Raiden for what he was and even at the time didn't matter much as I was too caught up in the story (which was a little hard to follow as I hadn't played MGS1 at the time). Since then I've tried my best to play all the games I can in this series and have become somewhat of a guru as I have much knowledge regarding the story and behind the scenes stuff. :iheartit
Enough of my story though, and let's get to the main point.

Past games, upcoming games, the database which is downloadable from PSN, story elements, characters, music, strategies, criticisms, and streaming events are all subjects that can be discussed in this thread. Subjects involving Hideo Kojima's other lesser known games such as Snatcher are also allowed for discussion.
Back to top Go down
StealthKnight

StealthKnight

TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD!   TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Back when Syphon Filter and Metal gear solid came out, I was a Sypthon Filter fanboy due to it's realism compared to it's science fiction-ness of Metal Gear. It wasn't until years latter that I started reading about the Metal Gear series and became interested in them. It wasn't until one year that I picked up a used copy of Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and loved it.

I too was slightly disappointed in playing as Raiden only because I felt there could have been more done with snake like fighting with more optimism instead of depression. I unfortunately never got past the bomb defusing part and stopped playing. Never the less I do want to get back to it and complete it on hard mode someday.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthknight.wordpress.com/

TTV'S OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD!
Page 1 of 1